Effective date: October 1, 2018
Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://claro.hr website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you haveassociated with that data.
Service is the http://claro.hr website operated by Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
• To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics may disclose your Personal Data
in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Joberate, Inc. d/b/a Claro Workforce Analytics relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal Data Information You Provide to Us, or We Collect
Our site does not automatically collect any individually identifiable information from visitors. The information collected depends on the nature of how you choose to interact with us and the services you use. In most cases, we may obtain personally identifiable information about you only if you elect to give us that information. The personal data we may collect includes:
- Contact details (particularly name, company/employer name, address, telephone number and email address)
- Demographic data
- Occupational data
- Candidate recruitment data for job opportunities including role, skill set, education, experience, work history and any other data required in the recruitment process
- Identification information (including job title, place of employment, experience and or skill set)
- Personal information obtained through submission of a job application on our site, CV, resume or transcripts, and any supporting documentation attached to your resume such as copies of certificates and diplomas
- Information obtained while conducting a phone interview, video interview, in-person interview, or interview through one of our third-party interview and recruitment service providers
- Reference check information, such as a verification of your educational and professional background, and other relevant information subject to Claro Analytics policies and applicable laws
- Billing information for payment for suppliers (particularly bank account numbers and information and tax information for payments, deposits or other pre-approved financial transactions)
You can engage with us through social media websites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Human Capital Connection blog, or through features at claroanalytics.com that integrate with social media sites.
If you use these websites, we will be able to access basic information from your social media profiles. Such information may include your name, email address, gender, pictures, geographic location or posts you write.
In addition to the information you provide, or accessed through social media websites, Claro Analytics may collect information from commercially available sources that it deems credible. Such information may include your name, address, email address, demographic data and occupation.
The above information may be stored in internal systems, such as client relationship management (CRM) and talent acquisition software (TAS) applications, on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties.
These systems permit Claro Analytics employees to access and process such data solely for the purposes of customer fulfillment, business administration, business reporting, statistical analysis and marketing of Claro Analytics products and services.
We do not sell or rent our mailing lists to external organizations. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except with your consent or as required by law.
How We Use Personal Data
Our collection and/or use of personal data may include the following:
- Share within our internal teams and with our clients for recruitment purposes
- Communicate with you, including to let you know about important changes and/or notifying you of content published by Claro Analytics which is likely to be relevant and useful to you
- Assess your ability and suitability for the employment position(s) you are interested in if you are a candidate
- Provide our services to you as and when you ask us and to fulfil our contractual obligations to you (for example, supplying candidate data to prospective employers)
- Fulfil our contractual obligations to suppliers
- Ask third parties to provide services to us including professional advisors, IT (including cloud providers), marketing, recruiting and interviewing software or services, and outsourced services to help run our business properly and efficiently
- Market to you on industry specific content, provided that you consent to this
- Comply with regulations and legislation
- Resolve complaints and issues and establish and defend our legal rights or manage insurance claims in which you are involved
- Manage our business properly and efficiently
To optimize our services, we may use your personal data for direct marketing. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal data when you are aware. If required by law, we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please CONTACT US as set out below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Please be assured that we will not use your personal data for any purposes other than indicated.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
analytics.js and dc.js) from sharing information with Google Analytics about visits activity.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the
Google Privacy & Terms web page: <https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en>
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: email@example.com